We all follow too occupied lifestyle and probably this is the major reason behind missing nutrition. However, everyone is curious to know about the ways to reduce weight and stay fit but no one is interesting to actually implement the right guidelines to tune to a healthy lifestyle. Women have to manage so many things in routine; they need to care about kids, manage household and stay connected to workplaces. With this highly busy lifestyle, it becomes difficult for them to follow right diet routines. Moreover, there are few cases where women even have least knowledge about right nutrition that their body demands. Studies reveal that ladies make lots of mistakes in management of their lifestyle and it has major impact on their health.
The biggest trouble with women health is causes by the blind faith on dieting. You can easily find millions of women around world who are crazy about dieting and use to skip most of the meals just with a dream to have celebrity like appearance. Grow up girls! This is not the right way. Dieting cannot lead to fitness rather it causes lots of health issues in your body due to loss of nutrition. Medical professionals recommend consuming right diet nutrition so that your immune system can stay tuned to better health and metabolism can be improved. This is the key to healthy lifestyle and every women need to stop making mistakes for her health care to ensure trouble free long life.
First of all, let us discuss about some of the most common nutrition mistakes that women commonly make with their unmanaged routines. Here is an overview:
Common Nutrition Mistakes made by Women:
1. Mistake: Taking wrong decisions about carb intake:
Most of the women try to follow high carb diet in order to reduce accumulated fat in their body. But there is no point to prove that you can actually lose fat by following such diet combinations. Here is an important thing to know that women body use to be highly flexible for metabolism changes and they can easily switch to burn fat with carbs. But when ladies get stick to high carb diets then it naturally reduces metabolism inside their body and it naturally forces body to work on glucose instead of initiating fat burning. It naturally leads to increase in appetite and feeling of consuming high energy food products. This process causes lots of negative effects on women health and it even increases the inflammation risks.
The best idea is to choose a diet plan that can promote fat loss but with balanced nutrition levels. Improve your protein consumption and have required amount of healthy fat.
2. Unbalanced Fat Intake:
You can easily find several women who are scared of consuming dietary fat and probably most of them are least aware about what kind of fat is really good for their health. Studies reveal that human beings usually follow a diet routine of omega 3 and omega 6 fats in 1:1 ratio. Generally, omega 3 fats are obtained from few seeds, meat and fish whereas omega 6 fats are obtained from soybean oil and canola. Women are advised to switch to a balanced diet as it can lead to reduction in risks of cancer, obesity, and several other diseases. Note that if you consume more amounts of omega 6 fats then it can have pro-inflammatory impact on body.
Professionals recommend following a diet routine that have variety and quality at the same time. Prefer to add fats that are available in their most natural state such as avocado, seeds and nuts etc. or you can also prefer to choose dairy products, fish or meat.
3. Detox with Juice:
It is common among females to use juice for detoxification and there is one good thing about this choice that it can add numbers of antioxidants to your body so that harmful radicals can be taken out. But the sad thing to know about this juice based detoxification is that it interrupts the natural elimination process of body.
If you want to organize detoxification process in healthy manner then it is good to add more proteins to your routine diet. Prefer to switch to organic sources such as meat, Greek yogurt and fiber rich food products like lentils, beans, fruit and veggies. Adding fresh juice to routine diet is just a personal preference; it use to contain high antioxidants but you can also get that amount with regular intake of fruit and vegetables. It also helps to burn more calories.
4. Improper eating habits:
We human beings get soon affected by social issues and it leaves direct impact on our mood. Studies reveal that women often disturb their eating habits when they have more pressure on their mind. Also, when they sit with their friends to eat, they naturally eat more. Also, when we sit with others, we often get offerings about treats and sweets and it is really hard to say no in most of the social situations.
You need to be focused about what your body demands. However, there are chances that food intake increases when we are stressed or frustrated. It is important to follow balanced lifestyle and prefer to add Yoga and Meditation to your routines in order to stay safe from stress and depression.
Below are few details about essential nutrients that you might be missing from your busy routines:
- Right Proportion of Calcium to fight PMS Most of you may be aware about the fact that calcium is one of the major elements to initiate a fight against osteoporosis. But studies reveal that it can also work effectively for prevention of PMS symptoms. As about 80 to 85 percent of women these days are suffering with irritability, fatigue and cramps so they can find the best solution in calcium. It is essential to consume 1000-1200 milligrams of calcium per day and to do this you have to include yogurt, milk and other dairy foods in your routine diet. You can also introduce the best raspberry ketone max to your routines.
- Vitamin D for Immunity: There is no doubt to say that vitamin works like a wonder nutrient. Many researches till now have proven their impressive role on increased health of immune system. Note that, the major function of vitamin D is to help your body in absorption of calcium that ultimately leads to extend protection from diabetes, breast cancer and hypertension etc. It is advised for women to improve their intake in terms of vitamin D; prefer to add more dairy products to your routine diet.
- Iron to boost energy: As you have to do so many tasks every day without getting tired so it is essential to improve your intake for iron so that it can balance the energy level inside your body. Iron plays important role in improving health of blood cells so that they can carry oxygen properly to whole body. This cycle naturally boosts energy level inside because your brain is able to have right oxygen track. It is good to consume 18mg iron per day and you can do this by eating oysters, turkey and beef etc.
- Folate to maintain your breast health: It is important to meet your doctor in routine to organise routine checks because women these days are more affected by breast cancer issues. Medical experts reveal the secret behind good breast health and it lies somewhere in folic acid. Women who consume right proportion of vitamin along with folic acids are able to stay away from risks of breast cancer. It is recommended to add 400 milligrams intake of folic acids into routine diet; you can do this by increasing quantity of beans, asparagus and spinach in your diet.
Few additional tips for improving your Nutrition Diet:
Stop following that low fat-high carb routine rather maintain a perfect balance for eatables for your body.
- Think about your caloric intake; prefer to eat whole, real and unprocessed food items.
- It is important to make right decisions about what you are drinking and at what timings because it really creates a big difference for your overall health. Prefer to include green tea in your routines and stop alcohol. Get some fresh juices and homemade delicious smoothies,
- Probably, you are missing the required level of proteins from your routine diet and it leads to so many health issues. Here is an important thing that you need to know: proteins are least converted into fat rather it contains more energy that is useful for body to develop leaner structure.
- If you are still preferring vegetable oils for your cooking then you are making a big mistake for your health. It is advised to swap vegetable oils with plant based natural oils as like coconut oil and olive oil.
It is high time to reduce your sugar intake because it works like an addictive poison. There are more chances of fat accumulation if you are eating more sugar in routine. It is the major reason of type II diabetes so prefer to cut down it up to desired levels.